World Ranking for Juniors U21
01. January 2015 the JJIF started a new World Ranking List for the Juniors. Competitors under 21 years (U21).
The Ranking in May 2016 is based on the
- World Championship for Juniors and Aspirants in March 2015 / Athens. (75% of points)
- Grand Slam Balkan Open Banja Luka September 2015
- Grand Slam German Open Gelsenkirchen October 2015
- World Championship for Juniors in March 2016 / Madrid.
The rules for Ranking and valid tournaments are the same as for the adults. And in the Grand Slam Tournaments only categories with minimum 4 are accounted
All Continental Championships providing this age division will be accounted as well.